Nice to meet you!
I'm Heather. I'm a wife, mom, writer, speaker, teacher, and survivor of an incurable and terminal genetic disorder called Vascular Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. I'm a student of God's Word and a bucket-list-liver, and I like to equip women for courageous living. But I’m not talking about the kind of courage it takes to go bungee jumping or skydiving or taking over the world. I’m talking about the kind of courage it takes to put two feet on the floor in the morning when you don’t like your story. That kind of courage takes a willingness to stare fear in the face as you move forward into the unknown anyway. And maybe, just maybe, that's exactly the kind of courage that is needed for God's glory to take over the world. Join me?
Sign up here if you'd like to receive updates from me delivered straight to your inbox. As a special gift, you'll also receive my free devotional: 14 Days to a Courageous Heart.
What else will you find from The Rescued Letters?
Whether you have known me all my life or are just finding me here today, and whether you know Jesus intimately or you have never heard of him…you are welcome here and you are a part of this.
Yay! I'm so glad you are here!
- Hope, encouragement, and a reminder that Jesus loves you so very much.
- Evidence that God is a faithful, loving, and compassionate God, who is always working for your good.
- Tools to help you trust God, face your fears, and live your most courageous life.
- Maybe a little humor….it will depend on how much caffeine I have had, which won’t be much since I gave it up after I found out I had Vascular Ehlers-Danlos.
- Exclusive content and updates from new resources I am working on for you, like upcoming Bible studies and devotionals.
Now. It's your turn...
* indicates required